Friday, May 17, 2013

My summer favourites from Avon: Foot Works Papaya Sorbet set review

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
After my favourite Avon body care products for the summer, I'll show you this 3 piece set I fell in love with and one handy tool that helped me get rid of the rough skin on my heels.
Papaya Sorbet Exfoliating Scrub
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Official description: Softens rough skin and calluses, leaving feet feeling smooth and conditioned.
Packaging: Tube containing 75 ml.
Texture: The scrub is orange, smells delicious and it's not as rough as you would expect from a feet product.
What it does: I confess, I haven't taken care of my feet all winter long and I had very rough skin on my heels. So rough that my socks were getting stuck on them. Now, this scrub isn't going to fix that kind of problems from the start, but if you consider using this every day, there is a difference. Being so cheap, I don't mind buying this every month,but I don't think I'll find it in the catalogue because I think it's limited edition. I like other Foot Works products too, but the regular ones smell like medicine to me and the others are lavender an other scents I don't like.
Re-buy or pass: I'm so going to order this set this month too if it's available.
Papaya Sorbet Cooling Lotion
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Official description:
Leaves feet soft and refreshed
Packaging: Tube containing 75 ml.
Texture: The lotion is not greasy, it's orange too and it also smells delicious.
What it does: Being a lotion meant for summer time, it's not that nourishing, but my feet do feel soft after using it. But I admit the scent got my sold on this entire set.
Re-buy or pass: I will repurchase this.
Papaya Sorbet Cooling Spray
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Official description: Deodorizes feet so it's perfect for hot weather or after a workout - a tropical vacation for your soles!
 Packaging: Bottle with pump containing 100 ml.
Texture: Liquid
What it does: I like to use this in the morning, before going to work. I also apply a couple of puffs in my shoes too.Alcohol is the first ingredient on the list, so I don't use it at night after the scrub and the lotion because I don't want my feet to get dry.
Re-buy or pass: I will repurchase this.
The entire set was 17 lei (aprox. 4 euro) if any other product was ordered from the catalogue.
And finally, this little blue guy is the main reason my heels got soft in 5 days. This foot pile is from another Avon Foot Works set and I bought this last year. It's very good quality, the razor is still sharp and it didn't get rusty. I used it every night after the scrub and after soaking my feet in hot water to remove dead skin. Don't worry, you can't hurt or cut yourself with it, it's like using a grater. I can't remember how much I paid for it and I don't know if it's still available, but I love this product!
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
 Disclaimer: I wasn't paid for this review, I bought everything with my own money. I'm not an Avon representative and I have no gain from promoting these products. 

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting