Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nivea Smooth Indulgence Hand Cream review

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Official description:
This rich hand cream with a blend of macadamia nut oil and vitamin care strengthens the skin's protection barrier and helps repair dry hands for touchably smoother and softer skin. With regular use, the improved improved formula keeps hands intensively moisturized even after washing.
Packaging: Comes in a tube with the traditional blue and white colors and it contains 100 ml.
Texture: A thick, white cream with what I like to call "the usual Nivea scent".
What it does: On the packaging it says it's for dry skin, but I use it anyway because it's not greasy, it absorbs fast into the skin and the thing with the intensive moisture even after washing is true. I washed my hands a couple of times, and my hands were still smooth. I like the fact that it moisturizes skin so well without that sticky feeling I usually get from other nourishing creams. I mean, I apply it right before I go out in the morning so I don't have the time to wait for more than a couple of minutes for the cream to absorb.
Price: I'm not sure because I won this cream in a contest and I haven't seen it yet in my town's stores.
Re-buy or pass: I would definitely repurchase this hand cream because I love it!

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting