Sunday, May 19, 2013

My summer favourites from Avon : skin care routine

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
You might be surprised that my current skin care routine is based on only two products, but that's because I'm not a fan of toners. I used a few and I feel like these lotions don't do anything special to my skin, so all I use is a cleanser and a face cream. My two favourite products at the moment are the following:
Naturals Herbal Dog Rose&Aloe Cleanser
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire  
Official description: Suitable for combination/oily skin. Eliminates sebum, impurities and make-up without drying out the skin.
Packaging: Bottle without pump containing 100 ml.
Texture: It's a clear cleansing gel. It smells like plants to me, like something you put in a tea.
What it does: The Naturals Herbal line just launched here and I needed a cleanser. As much as I would like to use anti-aging skin care because I'm already 26 years old, my acne prone skin needs products that help me control the shininess of my face. I like what this cleanser does, in combination with my current face cream, I'm just not a fan of the smell. I didn't choose something from the Solution line because I personally don't have good experiences with them.
Price: 9 lei (about 2 euro)
Re-buy or pass: I won't repurchase this cleanser, but only because it smells like plants.

Avon Care Light Moisture Refreshing Face Gel-Cream with Cucumber and Green Tea
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
 Official description: Not available.
Packaging: Plastic container with 100 ml of product.
Texture: It's a green gel, smells very pleasant.
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
 What it does: I fell in love with this face gel because my face is finally matte. In the summer (and here it's really hot already) my combination skin gets weird. My nose and that portion between my eyebrows gets really dry, but my cheeks and my forehead are shiny all the time. This gel really is refreshing and it moisturises my skin without leaving it shiny. I think it's a great product, especially since it comes from the Avon Care line (one of the cheapest from them).
Price: 8-9 lei (aprox 2 euro)
Re-buy or pass: I'm going to buy a couple more, because I plan on using this gel the entire summer.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting