Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Yves Rocher Hamamelis Soft Shampoo review

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Official description:
Silicone free formula
Your hair is soft and light

Bonus : Dermatologically tested to be suitable for sensitive scalps and children's hair (over 3 years).
Packaging: The shampoo comes in a simple, white plastic bottle with a cap and it contains 300 ml (10.1 fl.oz).
Texture: This is a more liquidy, clear shampoo with a vague hint of herbal scent. Although I guess it's supposed to be a more "natural" kind of shampoo, it makes plenty of foam.
What it does: After the horrible experience with Wash&Go, I tried this soft shampoo to get rid of the itching of my scalp and the dandruff. And I must say, it really is mild and my scalp feels grateful. The only inconvenient I could find is that my hair seems a bit dull after the 2-3 times I've used this shampoo. Also, of course it doesn't do anything to help it gain volume, something I badly need.Overall, I would recommend this shampoo to people who have sensitive skin and need something gentle for their hair. I do think it's a little bit better than a completely natural shampoo, because from my previous experience with them, natural shampoos tend to excessively dry out the hair and make it very fizzy.
Price: about 2.5 euro
Re-buy or pass: Honestly, I don't know. I want it all: healthy scalp and shiny hair and I just can't seem to find a shampoo with the perfect balance between those two things, so I'll keep looking, but for now I'm gonna stick to this, until I finish the bottle.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting