Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My summer favourites from Avon: Naturals Watermelon set review

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
 I'm somewhat of an Avon junkie, I admit. I like many of their products and I'm a sucker for the Naturals line because they have a delicious fruity scent (some people say it's too chemical), but I love them. They're very cheap, so I can have different scents in my bathroom and when they're available as set, they're even more affordable.
For the beginning of summer I chose this set with shower gel, body lotion and fragrance spritz in watermelon. The set was 23 lei (aprox 6 euro).
Juicy Watermelon Shower Gel
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

Official description: Formulated with watermelon extract.Leaves skin feeling refreshed, cleansed and conditioned.
Packaging: Transparent bottle with cap containing 200 ml.
Texture: A transparent red gel.
What it does: It leathers well and I love the scent. I don't recommend this to someone who has very dry skin because it's not very moisturising.
Re-buy or pass: I repurchase Naturals products all the time, so yes.
Watermelon Shakes Body Lotion
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
 Official description: I couldn't find one.
Packaging: Cute plastic bottle with cap containing 200 ml. It reminds of those milk or yogurt bottles.
Texture: The lotion is not thick and it has a rosy color.
What it does: I use it daily, but again, it's for someone who wants to feel refreshed and loves the scent, not for someone who has dry skin and other special need. I like it for summer, but I would use a body butter in the winter.
Re-buy or pass: I would buy it again.
Juicy Watermelon Fragrance Spritz
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire  
Official description: Not available
Packaging: Plastic bottle with pump containing 100 ml.
Texture: Well, obviously it's a liquid.
What it does: I can't stand perfume in the summer time because I find them a bit intoxicating, so I mostly use very clean, fresh scents or these little fragranced  spritzs. They feel very refreshing and are good even for carrying around in the purse.
Disclaimer: I wasn't paid for this review, I bought everything with my own money. I'm not an Avon representative and I have no gain from promoting these products.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting