Saturday, May 11, 2013

GG's Saturday Movie: Legally Blonde


Elle Woods it he ultimate blond girly girl, so obviously I would recommend you the two movies. Actually, when I created this blog I had Elle Woods in mind: something pretty and cute and pink for girls of all ages (well not quite, I mean like 14 and up). And I'm not blond and I don't dress up in pink, but I do like this character very much because of her bubbly, optimistic personality.
Elle is the typical popular girl at her high school and she is crushed when her boyfriend dumps her because he thinks she's superficial and not so bright. So Elle decides to enroll in law school and show him you don't have to be a brilliant lawyer only when you wear dark clothes and sometimes a dash of pink is more than welcome.
This is definitely a feel good movie, especially for girls, so that's why it's perfect for my Saturday afternoon.



0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting