Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Goodies from Nivea and a small e.l.f. haul

Hi, kitties!
My week started really nice yesterday when I got a goodies bag from Nivea Romania that I've won in a contest on Facebook. In the bag there was a hand cream, a body milk and a blue scarf. I think the products are from a new line, so I'll post the reviews this week. I already tried them and the body milk is great!

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Next, I received in the mail a package from e.l.f. because I took advantage on the 50% off sale on their Spring Collection. I bought an eyeshadow palette and a kit with two eyeshadow primers and a mascara. They also put an extra primer in the box, I don't know if it was a mistake or a gift from them, but I'm happy anyway because e.l.f. primers really do their job and even my eye pencil stays put (and I have a really smudgy one unfortunately).

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
So this was my small haul, more details will follow in the next days (or week, or so, after I tested everything).
Kisses for my kitties! Byeeeeee

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting