Wednesday, June 19, 2013

e.l.f. Spring Collection Eye Manual review

 I always wanted a beauty book from e.l.f because I like the design and I heard the eyeshadows are better then the ones from the usual palettes. I got mine in Classic and there was a Nude one available only with nude shades.


Official description: This all-on-one book includes the must have makeup essentials to create any look that reflects your personal style.The small sleek design is great for on-the-go beauty touch ups.
Packaging: There are 12 eyeshadows, a small eyeliner pencil in black and an applicator in cute cardboard box, with a step-by-step manual included.There's also a mirror and a plastic sheet to protect the cover from getting dirty from the eyeshdows.


Texture: These eyeshadows are less dusty than the ones from the other palette I have from them, also from the Spring Collection. Only a couple of them are matte, so if you're not into shimmery colors this isn't the palette for you.


What it does: I very much like the color selection. There are browns, greys, pinks, purples and gold eyeshadows, the colors I like the most. I swatched 3 of my favourite colors: a golden shade from the left top row, the purple from the right middle row and the black from the right third row.

They have some nice reflexes, but I like all of the colors. I had no fall-out, but I used them only with primer because it's hot like crazy here and I didn't want to risk anything. I wore my eye makeup for about 8-10 hours with a primer and it didn't crease or anything. The eyeshadows are not crazy pigmented, but I like it that way because I don't have a light hand when it comes to makeup and I tend to put too much color, so I like using more subtle eyeshadows.
Price: 11 lei (almost 3 euro), because it was 60% off.
Re-buy or pass: I'm interested in other beauty books and I'll definitely buy some others because I'm happy with the quality,but not at full price because they are expensive here in Romania. I'd buy this only on at least 30% off sale.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting