Sunday, June 23, 2013

On Kitty's watchlist: Charmed


Hi, kitties!
Today I want yo recommend you one of my favourite shows of the '90s, Charmed. This series is about three sisters who discover after their grandmother's death that they have magical powers,and they have to fight demons, monsters and all kind of evil creatures to save innocent people.
The special effects are not the best because it's an old show, but I liked the actresses and of course the love stories each of them experience. Almost each episode was created with an "evil of the day", meaning a demon or something they ended up defeating and each season had some sort of strong enemy they had to fight with. It kind of reminds me of Power Rangers :)))).
I'm not a big fan of the final season, and I don't like the way my favourite lovestory between Phoebe and Cole turned out, but what do you gonna do? There are many funny moments and also many episodes in which the girls travel to another dimension, evil twins and all that stuff, so it was quite entertaining.
So if you're out of ideas for a tv show to watch, than maybe you'll remember about this one. Or if you're younger and you didn't see it back then, you could give it a shot now.


0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting