Monday, June 17, 2013

Garnier Ultra Doux Heritage de Provence Conditioner review



I bought this conditioner being a marketing victim. I was shopping with my hubby for a new conditioner and after 15 minutes of staring at the shelves, I chose this new Garnier one. Because it's new and...I liked the packaging, so shoot me.
Official description: For dull hair,without shine, the new recipe combines essential lavender oil, known for its cleaning properties,with the famous Grasse roses which gives you smoothness and luminosity.
Packaging: I saw the cute lavender bottle and I couldn't resist. The bottle contains 200 ml.
Texture: It's more liquid than I thought it would be and I don't think it does much for dry hair. I'm happy for the shine and the detangled hair, but I don't have any major problems with my hair, just my scalp.
What it does: It's a normal conditioner, best suited for normal hair. My hair doesn't get greasy from it and the smell is amazing. I wish it could stay all day on, but I feel the scent only a couple of hours. Don't get this if you don't like lavender, because, when you apply it it's very strong. I can smell the roses too, but the lavender is overpowering. A bonus, it's paraben and silicone free.
Price: 9 lei (about 2 euro) from a local supermarket.
Re-buy or pass: Probably I won't repurchase this conditioner. I wanted to see how it is and it's ok, but I want something more for my hair.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting