Friday, June 28, 2013

Nivea Stress Protect Deodorant Stick review

I was just shopping last weak at my local supermarket and they had these on a buy one get 50%  of the second one sale, so I figured it was a great deal because I love Nivea and I need plenty of deodorant in the summer.


Official description:


Under time pressure, in a meeting or on a date - in our daily life we are often facing stressful situations. Stress sweating is one undesired effect, accompanied by unpleasant body odour. NIVEA Stress Protect Stick is scientifically proven to protect also against stress sweating. Its unique antibacterial formula combines two ingredients - Stress Protect actives and a Zinc complex - giving you reliable anti-perspirant protection against sweat and body odour. Extra Protection also against stress sweating, 48h anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA Care and skin tolerance dermatologically proven.
No alcohol or colorants
Packaging: The bottle has 40 ml.
Texture: Normal stick, not creamy and not too hard.Pleasant, discreet scent.
What it does: I don't know about the stress thing because I sweat like a pig all the time in the summer and I don't wait 48 hours for a shower. I can tell I love it because my arms don't get so sweaty and they feel dry for at least 2-3 hours and that's a big thing for me. I used this even after I shaved my underarms and it doesn't sting or irritates. I like the fresh, clean scent because honestly I noticed this summer perfumes make me a little sick so I quit using them, but I do like to have a discreet scent on me. I had no white marks and I wore black t-shirts too. I don't recommend using roll-ons because those tend to leave some marks, I like sprays ans sticks best. Also, there are no white marks on the skin if you wear sleeveless tops. I basically love this deodorant and I'm glad I got two of them. Now one is in my bathroom and one in my purse.
Price: 17 lei for 2 pieces (about 4 euro) at Billa supermarket
Re-buy or pass: I would repurchase this, but I also like other Nivea products too, so I'll probably buy what ever I find on sale.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting