Monday, June 10, 2013

New books for June

Being a bookworm I love getting new books all the time. Of course, I'm not gonna get these this month, but maybe after a while I'll put my hands on them because some of them I've waited for and some just seem pretty interesting.


This is is a history of famous engagements and how the diamonds have become the favourite stones for an engagement ring.
 
I love the Crossfire trilogy by Sylvia Day and the last book in the series is finally coming out. I can't wait to read the ending of Gideon and Eve's love story.

This last one is a nice book with trivia and fun facts about all the things we loved in the 90's. Sure, I was just a kid back than, but that doesn't mean I don't have some sweet memories from that decade.
I'm curious if one of these books seems interesting o you and if you'll get any of them.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting