Saturday, June 8, 2013

GG's Saturday Movie: The Bounty Hunter


If you're new to this blog, then let me make something clear: here I have book and movie recommendations for girls, meaning chick flicks and chick lit, so if you have a problem with that, you know your way out.
This Saturday I'm home alone, I did some chores, a lovely chicken soup is on the stove and I'm preparing to watch another romantic comedy with a bowl of popcorn in my lap and my cat sleeping next to me on the couch.
Jennifer Aniston is one of my favourite actresses in the world and I like almost every movie she's in. If you add to that an eye candy like Gerald Butler, then there's nothing that could go wrong. This movie is about a bounty hunter who's supposed to track down his ex-wife. As much as he tries to be all professional about it, there is some unfinished business between them,so many things are bound to go wrong.
Enjoy!





0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting