Saturday, June 15, 2013

GG's Saturday Movie: Enchanted


Who doesn't want to be a princess? Well, I know I am one, so too bad for you, right? Just kidding.
I think this movie was supposed to be for kids too, but I think I'll love fairytales even when I'm 90 or something.
That's why I liked Enchanted. It's about this princess named Giselle who's sent from the fairyworld to New York in our days by an evil queen. She meets a rather weird vision of Prince Charming in the form of a lawyer (Robert). Their world collide, but Giselle and Robert are bound to find true love, just like in fairytales.
There isn't really that much to say about the movie, I just thought it was kind of cute, and Robert, the lawyer, is played by Patrick Dempsey, aka McDreamy, so you you have something nice too look at, plus Susan Sarandon as the delightful evil queen.






0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting