Tuesday, June 25, 2013

MY Face Gentle Peeling Gel with Ivy Extract review




Official description: Gently cleans and nurtures for noticeably smoother skin.
Packaging: The gel comes in a tube containing 75 ml.
Texture: It's a white,thick gel with blue exfoliating particles in it. It has a vague scent that is quite common for the MY cosmetics line (just like Nivea skin care cosmetics smell all the same).

What it does: I needed a cleansing gel, but I didn't have much money, so I chose this one from the MY line, which cane be found only in the Billa supermarkets, because it's their own cosmetics line. On the tube it says it's for all skin types for gentle exfoliation, but the exfoliating particles are a bit rough, so I wouldn't recommend this for dry or sensitive skin. I have oily skin in the summer, so I exfoliate my face daily because I just feel the need to. I don't know if I'm supposed to do that so frequently, but I feel like my skin is less oily that way. For me, it's an ok-ish exfoliator.
Price: 7 lei (about 1.50 euro)
Re-buy or pass: I'm not that satisfied with this product because my face feels clean, but not smooth enough after using it, so I don't want to repurchase it.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting